Game Description: A top down shooter in the same vein as 19xx, Sky Hawks is a bit more casual than traditional bullet hell shooters.
What I did:
- Created a player movement, scoring, shooting, and enemy shooting system
- Created buildings and other props and placed them in level
- Created a full game loop with win/loss condition
What I learned:
- How to Script in Unity 3D (Unityscript)
- Learned how to add assets into Unity3d pipeline
- How to execute a game development schedule from start to finish in Unity3D
Play the Game Now!
Download For Windows:
Play In Web Browser:
W – Forward
S – Backward
A – Bank Left
D – Bank Right
Space Bar – Shoots
Shoot as many enemy planes to rack up points.
You have 3 lives, avoid the enemy (orange) enemy bullets
Destroy the Crab Boss at the end of the level to win the game